1.Tap the plan to begin or tap the map to input a new location.
2.Tap the side menu to input interests, view saved agendas, edit profile, etc.
3.Tap the "More" arrow to see more Slycons - A Slycon is like your own personal activity playlist. Each Slycon represents a different overall theme—from interests and hobbies to industries, products, and unique local attractions. We're constantly adding more to give you the most complete planning experience.
1. Easily swipe through plans and activities tailored around you.
2. Map icon on the top right corner shows your map plan.
3. Tap the dropdown arrows to customize subcategories.
4. Tap any activity to see additional info.
5. Tap the calendar icon to sync, share icon to share, and plan icon to save current plan and schedule.
1. Swipe the top category to view other categories.
2. Tap the subcategory on the right to view additional activities.
3. Slide the pin to search within a larger radius.
4. Tap the time to change times.
5. Tap nearby/rating to search by nearest location or highest rating.
-Personalize interests in the side menu.
-Swipe through locations on any plan or activity.
-Tap the dropdown arrow for additional customization.
-Swipe through categories in the custom screen.
-Tap the top right corner of any Slickster plan to see it mapped out.
-Share plans with friends via text, email, chat, or social.
-Tap the "+" icon on the bottom right to save plans/activities and add titles and descriptions
*Currently works in all U.S. cities and outside the U.S. in Australia, Canada, France, Netherlands, and the UK.